Transformed PD started in 2016 and serves Christian schools in the U.S. and internationally by providing professional development to teachers. Using The PAQ Method coaching model, we train teachers how to plan and teach in a way that promotes student thinking about a biblical worldview in all subject areas.
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Client Services Assistant.
This position is a direct liaison between our clients and our company. The Client Services Assistant performs a wide variety of duties that contribute to the successful management of our content and communication with our clients. Responsibilities include seamless facilitation of client-customer operational support, documentation control, updating and troubleshooting online service platforms, invoicing, and data entry.
- Manage select incoming email communication with a 24-hour turn-around time
- Interact with clients to set-up appointments, answer questions, provide solutions, and ensure timely resolutions to issues
- Create client service contracts, and manage contact information
- Creation and management of job-related files, documents, and invoicing
- Manage Customer Requests and Inquiries related to WordPress Account
- Work with all internal teams for timely resolution of inquiries and requests
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide administrative support by making travel arrangements and creating email lists
- Utilize our company mission, vision, and core values to accomplish goals
- Familiarity with customer service and communication systems and practices, including Calendly, Stripe, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, Vimeo, etc.
- Familiarity with navigating through social media platforms, and website platforms
- Strong data entry, typing, and computer skills including use of MS Office, Apple, and Google platforms
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Coachable, receptive and goal oriented
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Honesty, integrity, positivity
- Excellent time management
- Smart phone and computer
- Valid driver’s license
Hours: 6-10 hours per week with the potential to increase. Work-from-home position.
Pay Rate: $20 per hour depending on experience. Candidate is paid as an independent contractor.
If interested in our client services assistant position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet with you!